Allah Pak Declares, “Night of the Qadr is better than a thousand months”. Noor-e-Mujassam, Habeebullah, Huzur Pak Swallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam Declared, “You look for ‘Lailatul Qadr’ at the odd nights of the last ten days of Rwamadwan Shareef”. Tonight is the 27th night of the Rwamadwan Shareef, a night at which instructions have been made to look for ‘Qadr Night’. Therefore, it would be a responsibility of all to look for ‘Lailatul Qadr’ also tonight like the other odd nights. That means, after doing a genuine Tawbah, passing the whole night in Ibadah-Bandegi (Offerings and submissions), Zikr-Fiqr, Milaad Shareef and Qiyam Shareef and supplications and Munajat.
Focal Wali-Allah of this age, Imam and Mujtahid of the century, Imaamul Aimmah, Qutwubul A’alam, Awladur Rwasool, Habeebullah, Mamduh, Ha’drwat Murshid Qibla ‘Alaihis Salaam of Rajarbagh Shareef, Dhaka Says, “Allah Pak Declares, ‘Verily I sent down the Qur’an Shareef at the night of the Qadr. That means it was sent from the ‘LohMahfuj’ to ‘Baitul Izzat’, the miracle house in ‘Samaye Dunya’- the skies of this world. You know the significance of the night of Qadr. The night of Qadr is better than a thousand months. On the orders of Allah Pak at this night, Ha’drwat Jibreel ‘Alaihis Salaam along with other Firishta ‘Alaihimus Salaam comes down and keeps showering blessings (peace) on everything till Subhi Swadiq (early dawn)”. Hadis Shareef has the reference that, “At the night of Qadr, Ha’drwat Jibreel ‘Alaihis Salaam along with a group of Firishta ‘Alaihimus Salaam comes down on to the earth and showers Swalat on all those offering Ibadah (prayers) or performing Zikr standing or sitting. Further comes in Hadis Shareef, “There are five definite nights that the supplications are sure to be granted. Those are: 1. The first night of Rajab. 2. Night of Shab-e-Barat. 3. Night of Shab-e-Qadr. 4 & 5. Two (previous) nights of the two Eid days.”
Mujaddidu A’azwam Ha’drwat Murshid Qibla ‘Alaihis Salaam Says, “The way Shab-e-Barat or other significant nights are fixed (by date), Shab-e-Qadr is not. It might fall at any of the odd nights of the last ten days of Rwamadwan Shareef. That is why it has been directed to look for Shab-e-Qadr at every odd night of the last ten days of Rwamadwan Shareef. But since the Imam of the Hanafi Mazhaab, Imam-e-A’azwam Ha’drwat Abu Hanifa Rwa’hmatullahi ‘Alaihi delivered Fatwa that ‘Shab-e-Qadr is at the 27th night of the Rwamadwan’, so we particularly look for Shab-e-Qadr at this night. That means we pass this night especially through offerings and submissions, dua and Dwurood Shareef, Tasbih and Tahlil, and Tawbah-Istighfaar.”
Mujaddidu A’azwam Ha’drwat Murshid Qibla ‘Alaihis Salaam, Narrated in brief the offerings to be done for Shab-e-Qadr:
- “First of all, Swalat-ul-Isha, Tarawee and Bitr to be completed in Jam’at, then hold Milaad Shareef followed by brief Nasihah (advices) and then carrying out Dua-Munajat (supplications) after Tawbah-Istighfaar (repentance).
- Then in two Rakat each, the Swalat for Shab-e-Qadr for 4 or 6 or 8 or 10 or 12 Rakat.
- Then offer the Swalat of Tasbih, by which peoples’ sins are waved off.
- Do Zikr-Azkar which makes the Qalb or the soul Islah and Itminan (purification and relax).
- Recite Dwurood Shareef by which the Contentment and pleasure of Saiyidul Mursalin, Imaamul Mursalin, Noor-e-Mujassam, Habeebullah, Huzur Pak Swallalahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam could be earned.
- Recite from the Qur’an Shareef which fetches the satisfaction of Allah Pak.
- If possible, do visit the graveyard and perform a Sunnah.
- Then offer the Swalat of Tahajjud which brings closeness of Allah Pak.
- Then again have a Milaad Shareef and Qiyam Shareef, do Tawbah-Istighfaar through which all the sins of the people would be eliminated and they would earn the very genuine satisfaction of Allah Pak. That means one could achieve the prosperity of the Shab-e-Qadr and its fu’jat (rewards ), gifts, blessings, absolutions and salvations.
- And then finally, by Subhi Swadiq, join the Akhiri Munajat (final submissions) which would make Allah Pak Pleased and Allah Pak’s blessings would be there. All these (particularly, the final submissions are to be accomplished by such time that the Fasting people could consume their ‘Sahri’ (early morning meals taken by Muslims before their fasting begins) in time.
Mujaddidu A’azwam Ha’drwat Murshid Qibla ‘Alaihis Salaam Says, “The gist is: Tonight is the 27th night of the Rwamadwan Shareef, a night at which Shab-e-Qadr is to be sought for. Therefore, it would be a responsibility of all to look for ‘Lailatul Qadr’ also tonight like the other odd nights. That means after doing a genuine Tawbah, pass the whole night through Ibadah-Bandegi (Offerings and Submissions), Zikr-Fiqr, Milaad Shareef and Qiyam Shareef and supplications and Munajat.