To whom paying zakat is more valuable (Fazilat):
- Poor relatives and neighbours
- Talibee Ilm (students of Islamic studies)-more & more profitable (fazilat).
To whom for paying zakat will not granted:
- Impurity of aqida (non-believer): First comes purity of Emaan, then comes deeds (works)
- Destroying the dwin Islam: Those who attend hartal, long-march, terrorist activities and do politico activities by the name of Islam.
- Fasek-fujjar people will do the works adverse to shariah: the man who will help, he will be responsible.
‘‘Help in neki (good activity) and sanctity (porhejgari), not to bad and sin.’’