قَالَ حَضْرَتْ عُمَرُ عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ قَالَ رَسُوْلُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ “مَا تَلَفَ مَالٌ فِـىْ بَرٍّ وَلَا بَحْرٍ اِلَّا بِحَبْسِ الزَّكَاةِ”. (رواه الطبرانى فى الـمعجم الأوسط)
- ‘Hadrwat Omar Ibnul Khattab ‘Alaihis Salaam narrates, Noor-e Mujassam, Habeebullah Huzur Pak Swallallahu AlaihiWa-sallam says, ‘‘any properties get damaged whether on lands or on waters are only for the reason of not paying zakat.’’ (The Sacred Tabarani Shareef).
- It is also said in the Hadee’s Shareef-‘‘One who does not pay zakat, all his Swalaat (prayers) are unaccepted.’’(The Bukhari Shareef).
- If zakat is not paid, the original wealth becomes harwaam and any single piece of flesh growing from haram wealth (invalid way) does not go to Jannat, rather will go to Jahannam.
- Allah Sub’hanu Wa Ta’alaa save the properties of zakat payers.
- Dua and satisfactions of Saiyeedul Mursalin, Imaamul Mursalin, Noor-e Mujassam Habeebullah Huzur Pak Swallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa sallam is directly obtained. It is mentioned in the sacred Quran Shareef- ‘‘You do receive Swadqat (zakat) from their wealth. Through that, You do make them pure and rectified. You do make dua for them. Certainly, Your Dua is a matter of serenity for them. (Suratut-tawba Shareef:103)
- Purification : To be saved from haram, properties will have to pure from haram (invalid)
- Rectification: To be Allahwala
- Dua: Directly receive the uncomparable Hissa(part) of Dua
- Peacefulness & Success: Both in duniya (earth) and in akhirat (after death)